1. What is your style of photography, traditional, artistic, natural light, or photojournalism? - my style is photo journalistic,I try to capture the natural moments of the day that really tell the story! I take posed and artistic shots as well, and I am open to requests, after all it is your day!!
2. Do you have a lot of experience shooting weddings? - I have shot many weddings. Although; I do limit the number of weddings
I shoot in a year. I spend a great deal of time with each wedding I shoot and want to be able to devote 100% to each wedding. I shoot in RAW and open every photo in Photoshop, color correcting, blemish touch up’s, adding artistic photo finishes to some, and removing un-wanted items from backgrounds. Usually devoting 5-30 minutes to each photo. I provide a live edit as I finish each photo it will be added to your gallery to view and share! It generally takes 1-2 months to complete a gallery.
3. What gear do you bring? - I carry 2 Sony camera bodies, a variety of prime and zoom lenses, extra batteries, memory cards, a large reflector, tripod, speed light, and any requested props.
4. How many hours are included in wedding day coverage? - I do NOT put a time limit on wedding day coverage! It is your day and I am there to preserve all of those memories!
5. Do you work for a shoot list? - I do not work from a list. I know all the moments that I must capture, but I also like to capture the moments of true emotion. I do appreciate help from the bridal party in directing the groups for the larger posed group shots. -Again I will happily honor requests!
6. Do you bring a second shooter? - yes, a second professional photographer can be added for an additional fee if you wish.
7. How many images can I expect from my wedding? - You can expect whatever the day naturally produces. Generally that is 300-600
images, if there is a second shooter there is a higher average. A few weddings have produce more, some less. I capture great moments!
8. How do I receive the images. - You will receive full digital rights to all the fully edited images created on a custom USB. Any albums, canvas, custom thank you cards, prints, etc... can be ordered after the wedding. Pricing for these is available at http://pinktrilliumphotography.com/investment I will also provide a print release, you are welcome to have prints made however you wish. Although; I would like to recommend prints be ordered through Pink Trillium Photography to ensure a higher quality print. Most commercial printers use six color ink jet printers. I use three different labs to offer a wide variety of products at a competitive price. The labs give a color calibrated chemically processed TRUE photograph.
9. Will my images be used for advertising? - Yes please! I appreciate the opportunity to use the images but will not violate your privacy
if you insist they not be used.
10. Will you honor the guidelines of the ceremony and reception site? - Yes, many churches have different guidelines concerning
photographers. I will honor the rules set forth by the church and other ceremony sites! Please check with your venue to make sure you are ok with their rules!
11. What will you wear? - This may not seem like a very important question to ask of a photographer, but I feel it is a very important question! I will dress as a guest should dress, with comfortable shoes... I will often wear white, off white, or a very light color. The reason for this is when taking portraits I will want to reflect light vs. a bright green or hot pink!
12. What happens after the date is reserved? - I like to follow you on Pinterst so I can get a feel for your style and we could share ideas! I also like to become friends on facebook, I like to get to know my clients it makes it easier to catch the sentimental moments. I have remained friends with many brides after the wedding too! I love seeing the marriges and families grow.
I hope this list of frequently asked questions helps! I feel it is important to have the same expectations, but at the same time I like to be flexible and very easy going! If my style sounds like a good fit for your big day I would LOVE to hear about YOUR DAY!